EndyMed Microneedling RF
EndyMed is the Most Advanced Microneedling RF Technology Today
The Intensif by ENDYMED is the first FDA cleared motoriz(TM) in the market. Powered by ENDYMED’s unique 3DEEP fractional RF technology, the Intensif stands out amongst other microneedling technologies with its exclusive, smooth and fast operating mode.
- Unique smooth gliding needle insertion motion is like no other microneedling applicator today, offering fast and comfortable continuous operation mode
- Sophisticated electronics minimize epidermal damage while allowing full volume dermal heating
- Unique gold plated needles,, together with ENDYMED’s proprietary Fractionated Pulse Mode technology, generate more heat safely into the dermis for better collagen remodeling, with before significantly higher heating than with insulated needles
Advantages of EndyMed Microneedling RF
- Intensif’s gold plated needles require less passes per treatment for shorter treatment times and greater patient comfort
- Intensif offers complete treatments with no bleeding or bruising
- Quick treatment recovery times – faster than any other device on the market
- High precision needle depth control provides the most effective treatment strength suitable to the particular treatment area
BEFORE & AFTER
Ageless Beauty Laser & Spa is located in Fleetwood, Surrey, BC. We offer safe and comfortable medical grade laser treatments and spa treatments.
- Avoid Accutane in the six months prior to beginning your treatment sessions.
- Do not use topical agents that may increase the sensitivity of your skin such as retinoids, exfoliants, topical antibiotics or acids 5-7 days prior to your treatment.
- Do not take anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin, or Advil for at least 3 days prior to your microneedling session. These will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical for your skin rejuvenation.
- Avoid IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure, or sunburn for at least 2 weeks prior to your procedure.
- No waxing, depilatory creams, or electrolysis to the area being treated for 5-7 days prior.
- Do not shave the day of the procedure to avoid skin irritation. If there’s dense hair present in the treatment area, shave the day before you arrive for your appointment.
- If you’re prone to cold sores, take an antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and the day of the treatment.
- Avoid blood thinning agents for one week prior because bruising is a common side effect of microneedling.
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days as well as excessive sun exposure for 10 days.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen Motrin or Advil for 1 week.
- Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use a full spectrum sunscreen SPF30 or above. When exposed to sun, wear a hat and apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- Avoid strenuous exercises that cause sweating, jacuzzi, sauna or steam baths for 24 hours due to open pores, or up to 48 hours if inflammation exists.
- After 48 to 72 hours following treatment, clients can return to regular skin care regimen.