CYNOSURE ELITE iq
LASER HAIR REMOVAL SURREY
Cynosure Elite iQ™Elite iQ treatments offer quick, easy and customized laser hair removal using smart technology. You can now permanently reduce unwanted hair with a treatment personalized to your specific skin type.
CONDITION TREATED >>
Hair Removal Made Easier
Shaving, plucking, tweezing, waxing—all are temporary fixes for unwanted hair. With our laser hair removal treatments, you can quickly and easily reduce unwanted hair on your body or face with longer lasting results.
The secret lies in the technology. Cynosure’s laser hair removal treatments target and destroy the hair cells responsible for hair growth without damaging the surrounding skin. The result is smooth, hair-free skin that lasts!
BEFORE & AFTER
Ageless Beauty Laser & Spa is located in Surrey, BC. We offer safe and comfortable medical grade laser hair removal treatments in Surrey, to permanently rid your skin of unwanted body hair.
- Hair should be cleanly shaven.
- Do not wear makeup on the treated area the day of treatment.
- No sun-tanning or self-tanners 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Includes spray tans, tanning lotions, tanning beds, sun exposure, etc.
- No waxing, plucking or tweezing at least 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Some body parts may require a longer wait time.
- Avoid treatments that may irritate the skin for 1-2 weeks prior to treatment (depilatories, harsh chemicals, etc.).
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment.
- History of herpes or cold sores may require an anti-viral prescription prior to treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure and use a broad spectrum (UVA/UVB) sunscreen.
- Redness and perifollicular edema (looks like a rash/bug bites) are not uncommon and resolve with time.
- Bruising and swelling are less common but may occur and will resolve with time.
- Hair may take up to 2 weeks to fall out.
- Hair growth after the treatment is not a sign that the treatment did not work. The hair that was already in the follicle has been targeted and needs to be released to the surface.
- Avoid heat – hot tubs, saunas, etc. for 1-2 days.
- Avoid skin irritants (examples below) a few days post-treatment.
- Products containing tretinoin, retinol, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic/salicylic acids, astringents, etc.
- Do not wax or pluck between treatments.
- Notify clinic of any concerns (blistering, excessive redness/swelling, etc.)
- Laser hair removal requires a series of treatments. The number of treatments depends on body location, type of hair, hormones, etc.
- Consult with clinic about when to resume skin care regime.